Venue & Hospitality
Welcome to the Official Attendee Housing Site for the 3rd International Conference on High Energy Physics, which will be held in the beautiful and exciting city Rome, Italy. The Conference will take place in the following dates and location
Holiday Inn Rome Aurelia
Park Via Aurelia Km 8,
400 00165 Rome, Italy
Conference Dates: December 11-12, 2017
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
Leonardo da Vinci Fiumicino( FCO)
- Distance: 13.05 MI/21.0 KM NORTH to Hotel
- Fom Fiumicino airport drive to the junction to Roma, continue on Highway A 91, take exit to Florence/Aurelia and continue to the ring road A90, take exit 1 to Roma/Centro/Aurelia/Porto Civitavecchia, continue to via Aurelia until your destination.
Aeroporto Internazionale G.B. Pastine di Ciampino( CIA)
- Distance: 16.16 MI/26.0 KM SOUTH EAST to Hotel
- From Ciampino Airport take the link to the ring road A90/E80 to Ardeatina/Pontina/Fiumicino/Porto Civitavecchia and drive 23 km, take exit 1 to Roma/Aurelio/Città del Vaticano get on via Aurelia /SS1 until your destination.
- From Aurelia Station take via Aurelia SS/1 going northeast, after 900 meters make U-turn , take via Aurelia SS/1, turn on the right in via Bogliasco situated between Agip gas station and the Panorama supermarket.
- Station Name:aurelia
- Distance: 1.55 MI/2.5 KM WEST to Hotel
- From the subway station proceed towards southeast from via Ennio Bonifazi, take via Padre Anastasio Gutièrrez then via Gregorio XI , via Michele Pironti continue via Michele Pironti to strada statale 1, take Via Bogliasco located between the Agip gas station and the Panorama supermarket.
- Subway Station Name:Cornelia
- Distance: 2.42 MI/3.9 KM SOUTH to Hotel
- Taxi Charge (one way):€15.00 EUR
Attractions & Landmarks
- The Colosseum and the Arch of Constantine..
- Vatican City.
- The Pantheon.
- Roman Forum.
- Trevi Fountain.
- San Giovanni in Laterano (Basilica of St. John Lateran).
- The Spanish Steps.
- The Catacombs and Via Appia Antica (Appian Way).
- Vittoriano (Monument to Victor Emmanuel II).
- Terme di Diocleziano (Baths of Diocletian National Museum).
- Palatine Hill.
- Piazza Navona.
- Foro di Traiano (Forum of Trajan).
- Baths of Caracalla.